  From: Abner Galdos
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx ; John F. Potts
  Sent: Sunday, April 05, 2009 11:05 AM
  Subject: Re: [Harp-L] gear

  Being a newb, boy that gets tiring.
  For month I practice with out an amp or mic. lol
  then I started practicing with the amp.
  it is fun, it add to my practice and it changes the frustration.
  I still practice with out an amp its a most. I have a small Roland Cube amp that I can just run with a 9v battery.
  But I'm not about to start lugging it around.
  That's one reason why I fell in love with the harp..
  its small and I can carry it in my pocket.

  so my vote as an American citizen is to allow newbie's to have fun.

  abner (Blueyes, amp or no amp I'm still going to practice)