  From: John F. Potts
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, April 05, 2009 10:55 AM
  Subject: [Harp-L] gear

  The best reason for a beginner to play through an amp is because it's
  fun.  And because it's fun, the player will enjoy it and therefore be
  motivated play/practice more often.  The more you practice, the more
  you improve, and more you enjoy doing something the more you are
  inclined to do it.  Nothing wrong with having fun.

  JP