[Harp-L] House Where Nobody Lives (Ian Siegal and Greg Szlapczynski duet)

I've just uploaded another video from the concert on Tuesday night in Paris.

http://www.musicalramblings.com/2009/04/ian-greg-house-where-nobody-lives.html

As I was watching it again I felt like crying. This piece really moved me live, and a lot of its power still carries over on the video, I think.

I also like Greg's playing a lot. There's nothing fancy here, but his use of the diatonic is just the right thing to do for this tune.

I'll send a third and last video over probably tomorrow, which is more uptempo and has a shit hot harp solo.

Benoit
http://www.musicalramblings.com