From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Garry Hodgson
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2008 10:53 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] metal harp

i've begun playing with a band that's still figuring out what kind of
music it wants to play.  they began as mostly a Sublime cover band, but
the leader recently sent an email with links to the music he likes and
wants to do.  it's all metal stuff: ozzy, judas priest, ac/dc, that kind
of thing.  not exactly my cup of tea, but whatever.  i'll give anything
a try.

so is anyone else out there playing this kind of music?  or have
pointers to heavy metal harp?  or suggestions about where/how harp fits,
or doesn't, in this genre?

--
Optimism and pessimism don't exist for me.
I'm a blues man.  I am a prisoner of hope.