[Harp-L] metal harp

i've begun playing with a band that's still figuring out what kind
of music it wants to play.  they began as mostly a Sublime cover band,
but the leader recently sent an email with links to the music he likes
and wants to do.  it's all metal stuff: ozzy, judas priest, ac/dc, that
kind of thing.  not exactly my cup of tea, but whatever.  i'll give
anything a try.

so is anyone else out there playing this kind of music?  or have pointers
to heavy metal harp?  or suggestions about where/how harp fits, or doesn't,
in this genre?

-- Optimism and pessimism don't exist for me. I'm a blues man. I am a prisoner of hope. I'm going to die full of hope. - Cornel West