[Harp-L] re: Sounds like Harmonica

I think that Warren is a secret provocateur. On the surface his posts always
sound innocent enough... like the last one, a survey about preferred
toothpaste. But then for some reason I respond and go off on this shakey
premise about whether or not to use a medium brush with a gum massager which
kicks off the tidal wave of posts about whether or not John Coltrane was
saved by Deford Bailey's bass harmonica case deflecting an errant chicken
bone flung by a over zealous fan in Kansas City.

And now we have this. Which immediately causes me to write:

Do any of you occasionally absolutely detest the sound of the "tin
sandwich?" I know I do. And this applies not only to my own playing which is
somewhat understandable and confirmed by my 8 year old daughter. And does
the same thing happen to players of other instruments? And is it brought on
by too much practicing, saying "Whammer Jammer" too often or reading this
list more than once a month?

I shall now adjourn to the parking lot where I will be available for
fisticuffs or sumo wrestling. Put 'em up.

Robin