[Harp-L] Summertime

I found this version of summertime on You Tube.  It is on a chromatic, and I think it satisfies all the requirement that you guys have mentioned.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvUQF1QHbCE

Personally, I like to play Summertime on a Natural Minor In first position ( I think). I start on 6 blow;  Is that first position? Actually, I used to think I knew what I was doing, but you guys have convinced me otherwise.  I might have to take lessons before this is all over.

Harvey
.