Re: [Harp-L] What I'd like to see form customizers

Harp-l is not a content provider. Sure the list generates content in the form of the archive; an incredible resource, but we have zero web presence. This list exists as a networking tool. We excel at this one function and we are not looking to expand into other areas. There are many many compiled lists that would be useful resources for harmonica players. Customisers being just one of the topics that comes to mind. We are quite lucky in that the harmonica community at large has several very generous individuals who have created stunningly detailed and accurate harmonica sites. Off the top of my head I can think of 4. Myquill's site, G's, Pat Missin's and Martin Oldsberg's. There are others some of which no doubt I haven't been made aware of yet. fjm