[Harp-L] What I'd like to see form customizers

Hi there all you cusimizers!  Here's what I'd like to see from customizers
and from this list.

First off, this list is sponsored by SPAAH - am I right?  Well it looks like
customized harps are now a permanent part of any serious players gears
considerations so I'd like to see a registry of all the serious customizers
posted somewhere on this list - kind of a clearing house.  This should be a
list of people who will do the work and it should describe how they propose
to do it (i.e. your harps, their harps, different levels of work for
different results, etc.).  I tired of reading of about customizors who are
great, awesome, or what ever but are not taking any orders at this time.

Secondly, I'd like to see a decent glossary of terms.

If you guys want to make money and/or make a name for yourselves it behooves
you to come out of the cottage industry and perhaps set up some sort of
guild with standards.  I want to get some custom harps, my playing goals
demand it.  But nobody wants to drop this kind of cash without reasonable
expectations.

Sam Blancato, Pittsburgh