Re: [Harp-L] Harp purchases

I am a longtime SP20 player, but I have added 3 Bushman Delta Frost harps to my bag and they have become my most used harps. I'm surprised we haven't  heard more about them on this list. They are good out of the box and very good after minimal tweaking. That and the ability to buy reed plates makes them attractive to me. They have an edgier sound, in my opinion, and some might not like that. For me, it works very well.
Steve Webb in Minnesoat

-What other harps do you SP20 players experiment with? Anyone find a different
axe that competes well with the SP20?

Best -
Ross Macdonald