Re: [Harp-L] Demolition Man?

Do you mean Missionary Man by the Eurythmics, Lennox' band?  There was
a song by The Police called Demolition Man with no harp which was
covered by an 80's woman (definitely not Annie Lennox) but I do not
remember harp there either.  Anyway, I do not remember the harp player
on Missionary Man, but he was on some other songs on that album.
Great player, great solo.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com