[Harp-L] Demolition Man?
- To: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] Demolition Man?
- From: "46long Blake" <46long@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 10:05:09 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:mime-version:content-type; bh=QDX7pecckbtpHqcw1E5jAUc6wqbz0QIlwLZstvM1mPc=; b=tUvQ5J/ChG/4OJM19MU7rw1s0Zv5C9K9994veJ/8Na9E0gT4F6rixQKNDaAIyeb1kd yun/I81lEkl9D8wUbdsRxilOqQbOtjeu7fIWlodRw/CQmln+TJ05h2lsoNRWYwtzM6p3 cAuU3O4w2wDvRU5uUuuv9GK34HaCgSBFFGLBc=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=cJddGaw8SFFHHPSZRqUBIMhjX1005XSlc5FWcxMP2G1isxiqsGe8kvFF6C9nowt5P+ ZVLTYaX8kWPKCUUgr2GMAEkiG1s9sqMC7VDZrwlQn+U+rwxatAP/r47ww7H//C3DT9bd oYt3FjxwSGJys9ojgD/2WZVTtYI97A76k03Y0=
Just heard this 80's hit yesterday for the first time in perhaps 20 years.
I was in high school when it came out, and barely had picked up a harp, and
never listened much to the harp part, which is pretty darn good. I can't
place the player. I think Musselwhite worked with Annie Lennox at one point,
but it doesn't sound like him. It kinda sounds like John Popper trying to
cop Butterfield licks at times. I think Popper would have been in High
school at the time, and I think Butterfield had passed by then, so.....Not
to sound too flippant - it's a good player - but I didn't immediately
recognize who it was / is. Any help?
Buy my CD! -
46 Long on itunes:
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and