[Harp-L] Danelectro Effects Pedal Board for Harp
- To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] Danelectro Effects Pedal Board for Harp
- From: "Bill Kumpe" <bkumpe@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 17:47:00 -0600
- In-reply-to: <200811232310.mANNA7W3019296@harp-l.com>
- Thread-index: AclNwblSUeOLIwsoQtifZepuaH5CKAAAuWsw
At that price level, every effect available in the Danelectro package and a
lot that aren't are available on the Digitech RP-50 for fifty dollars plus
shipping at Musician's Friend. And, it is a much smaller package to boot.
I have been experimenting with one for a while now and the sound is not bad.
All of the effect levels are adjustable and it has an easy bypass. While
it's nothing like what some of the experts on the list are getting out of
their larger Digitechs, (and a lot of that may be the player as well, the
ability to mix and match chorus, compression, reverb, distortion and amp
modeling for fifty bucks can't be beat.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and