RE: [Harp-L] V-machine
- To: bradford.trainham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: RE: [Harp-L] V-machine
- From: Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 19:12:55 -0500 (EST)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk20050327; d=earthlink.net; b=iciR25QYTmiy9M0fZWc9HIm+puZHKt1cv76PQxN/9czMYkvji8TB+F3OdLkQR8za; h=Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:To:Subject:Mime-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;
- Reply-to: Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
However, it appears I got the price wrong. Street price is $600.
The same manufacturer also has a product in development that's set up like an amp modeler with a footpedal and footswitches. Price and date of availability unknown.
Bradford Trainham wrote:
>So you install the plug-ins, and you work independently of the computer?
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and