Re: [Harp-L] Brad Harrison won big for the harmonica
- To: tallpaul14@xxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Brad Harrison won big for the harmonica
- From: "46long Blake" <46long@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 07:41:12 -0500
- Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=JXpKERAwFgwSJkmmRjHMpkC3DngBXU9ybbmZSSF3E/s=; b=dyl3ftTPaqkd+6Z6Z00ZsgwOaGYtiO4oQGt5RfJqu+fLJJ+TUOaNgQ91GwrB8ZR35v ql1k0/aGNPfT2DAYXo4M38QfF0GFW7/ZvFDg5Ulpij+Vq8uXeH+NuO7kFC35yny+kD6h NxRwrQUwA51pdvxzsb7uzO61AZ+4I/QqWQ9nI=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version :content-type:references; b=pkgNYWEbPc3vTaQOyLtdkFiJeaeDHX7I5gj2GP+f6MjuyAHmf/mqw8qmmiw8zT/50I b2bZ/D9utY3CShZjbtS20C9ohhZXJOfya8a+fN1o7t5SSRYd1ke0panjFAUixEuktFF7 TZ9vkBAoAvdesGhP6Ori1CgViV1viM+HCPSis=
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <200811192041.mAJKfnW4022812@harp-l.com> <email@example.com>
Go Brad!! Um, he turned down how much money....?
Very cool, though. Congrats!
On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 5:00 AM, Tall Paul <tallpaul14@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all, just wanted to pass this news along. Whether you like Brad or
> other customizers in general, this is a big win for the harmonica. He
> pitched his idea to people who had no interest in music or the harmonica in
> general, and convinced them that they could make money on his ideas. He
> competed against inventors of products in the medical field and airport
> security and took first place. Here is the message forwarded from his
> e-mail list:
> Dear Friends,
> Harrison Harmonicas LLC. won 1st place in the "Innovate Illinois" contest
> yesterday. Despite the tough competition and the news that Brads brother had
> passed away unexpectedly Monday night the day before the competition, Brad
> stayed focused at the task at hand and won the competition.
> The competition started August 2008 with over 130 Innovative Companies. The
> finals were held yesterday with the 6 finalist to give a timed 5 minute
> speach discribing there product or service.
> For the full artical follow the links below. Or open the attachment to see
> the photo!
> The complete article can be viewed at:
> http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/chi-mon-minding-startups-contestnov17,0,1767686.storyThis is a two page artical.
> Thank you all for your support,
> 312-590-0527 Brad Direct
> Harp-L is sponsored by SPAH, http://www.spah.org
Buy my CD! -
46 Long on itunes:
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and