From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Emile D'Amico
Sent: Saturday, November 15, 2008 9:41 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Young players

What josh is doing is great. I hope he becomes a great
player some day.

When you look at other instruments there are so many
kids that can play that well at that age. The question is
why not more harmonica players?
That is were we are lacking. We need more recognition
in schools and any place they teach other instruments.

Diggs