From: Ken Hildebrand [mailto:airmojoken@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2008 9:01 AM
To: 'Harp-L'; Joy
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] B Minor harp songs

Now that Halloween is over (or was it the USA 4th of July?),
the stores have been playing Holiday Christmas music. So
now I have Christmas songs in my head.

Notice the full major scale on the Natural Minor harp,
starting on the 3 draw and ending on 7 draw.

I have yet to actually spend enough time exploring "playing
the major key on a minor harp", but I hope to as it sounds
very interesting.

It would be nice to actually hear a song played in this manner.

Ken H in OH