Re: [Harp-L] newbie question
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx, Dominick Passaretti <DominickP@xxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] newbie question
- From: Ken Hildebrand <airmojoken@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 08:42:24 -0800 (PST)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Message-ID; b=YWWh9B21yPwTn4L8PMAjjEFompgjoD9dO4THVHBv2hfx1VxKmcgVIDHuXqS/7/97BVUkBNY7ompuWOID9Cclfw1/9Z2yX8RsU3LmG4+Xsyj+x6ueSo9MGGewpKCrRuJXLx8vw+wb4qrxmDJ4SpDotgR8j3zEYdsmJP+TV/j+niE=;
- In-reply-to: <527ADE5E6E32614A805B7AFCBD52CD1103F154E9@mail.cdta.org>
- Reply-to: airmojoken@xxxxxxxxx
The video was made in 'mirror-image' mode.
Notice the poster in the back, although out of focus
the letters are in mirror-image.
Ken H in OH
--- On Wed, 11/12/08, Dominick Passaretti <DominickP@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> From: Dominick Passaretti <DominickP@xxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [Harp-L] newbie question
> To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
> Date: Wednesday, November 12, 2008, 8:11 AM
> I am a newbie. I have been practicing for a year. There is a
> lot to
> learn and with the help of harp-l, youtube and many
> reference books
> (including harmonica for dummies, from which I especially
> find the
> scales very useful.) I am slowly progressing. Up to now I
> have been a
> lurker. But there is something about this awesome video by
> that I definitely don't understand.
> I thought I may have seen this type of thing before but I
> wasn't sure
> and I didn't think it possible. Toward the end of this
> Albert King Blues
> Style video, where you get a close up view, It appears that
> the high
> notes are down on holes 1- 5 and the lower notes are on
> holes 6-10???
> >From about (3:25 - 3:45). Which has me totally baffled.
> Can someone
> please explain to my brain what I think my eyes are seeing?
> Thanks, Dom
> Harp-L is sponsored by SPAH, http://www.spah.org
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and