[Harp-L] Long Throw Slides?
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [Harp-L] Long Throw Slides?
- From: Joseph Bernard <bjosephmex@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 12:23:56 -0800 (PST)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Message-ID; b=3PAp0+jqGq4XbybOFdb4Bhpwoic/s5tvuTUDtGSVw9sk1x7dO6RI8kDiJXlPOMWhGEmYzrgRAELyaZlPe0PlaO8ln/cA/6QXAWotg2Vi8p0MyYwH180gyNufujcQ278QeBEcg0yYDGTVenun49Sw40se94ufB3g4Nw2f+utvqs0=;
- Reply-to: bjosephmex@xxxxxxxxx
I believe that the Chrometta has a long throw slide that opens up the entire chamber of the chromatic harmonica and lets you lean on the reeds a lot more. Are there any other chromatics that have long throw slides, or give you the desired feel of the reeds?
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and