Re: [Harp-L] Blues in the Night -- singer with harps
- To: Philharpn@xxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Blues in the Night -- singer with harps
- From: "Tom Albanese" <reedwrecker@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 13:22:36 -0600
- Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=HJdsOJXxLxSc3Mo6+Pw81SbUhr73Efva6KQG53mlTxU=; b=LxVAsNdaIQ5ewp2nFa3oD3G+zlhaQ/MPywU6O+O1+vceJtuF/c49XkQ3c6fwNqdPy/ CeuNsMNyfcYEuxaTp/eDXAbpAdJ7Q0rrZK+M/aRUWTbmuCgbg1CNQ3d5IZV3CC90NUHh KB/glJSvhx2npbKUeyo/mOKyg3S1uhkwVS55Q=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version :content-type:references; b=r5+x+s4znxk2rHTH7Y3rWFRYttACiJincIAtaQjKtycuYEwglARzSrMWvLgls/slwH 3EXd90l3vZ/1GH0n96uJD/pvfiyDXtffoGsvF1N/U8Vg7T82utqCdS3P1mCHkBz8hIhj vqlex2v+IGqQ4H2wgcwTkF6rU4PoKKs6h6Yj8=
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
The harp players name is Justin Sandercoe who is primarily a guitarist.
That tune can easily be played on one harp. I don't know why he would
be stacking harps it. It doesn't really seem to add anything to the
On Sat, Nov 8, 2008 at 12:18 PM, <Philharpn@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Here's an interesting video featuring some understate harp playing.
> Katie Melua and an unidentified harp player -- looks like stacked harps to
> get all the notes in this blues-type song standard.
> Phil Lloyd
> AOL Search: Your one stop for directions, recipes and all other
> Holiday needs. Search Now.
> Harp-L is sponsored by SPAH, http://www.spah.org
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and