Re: [Harp-L] FOR YOU AMERICAN PEOPLE - I'M PROUD OF YOU (said sarcastically )

All of you please get over this and Please please stop with the politics, THIS IS A HARMONICA FORM, I too am now about to leave as I want to learn form my harmonica friends and others but this political stuff is not why I signed up..... It does not matter where you are from or what your political stance is.... we are here for the love of the harmonica!

Please stop this.
sarcastically
Thanks you.

Aaron "Willie" Kazmer www.myspace.com/aaronwilliekazmer akazmer1@xxxxxxx