[Harp-L] 270 Replacement combs
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [Harp-L] 270 Replacement combs
- From: Chris Reynolds <c_reynolds2571@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 10:50:58 -0800 (PST)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Message-ID; b=4l7qHGfHYG2EWQm+fTWO9vtuc3jt39GBGIYVRn/GoCJPxYytrZg937U9sNLsrOanwKl4MCQ2aWclXonDgl67LBYnT8QzsuZKJNfuOfWr4H0UBVjcKFAsOZAaa0tBSP+eeBRn2c2JYurIVtpV2U5ym4cHkhNF4FU8j0WcOPOCLf8=;
- Reply-to: Chris Reynolds <c_reynolds2571@xxxxxxxxx>
I just wanted to make a quick announcement that I'm going to be offering replacement combs for the 270 in the near future, hopefully within the next week. The combs are molded plastic with stainless steel nuts embedded into the plastic for the reedplate screws and post cured to stabilize the material as well as increase it's strength and durability. Reedplates will have to be drilled out or you can send the harp to me for assembly. I'll let you all know when they are up on the site and available to order. They will also be available in different colors. Other makes and models of chromatic combs will be available as I get the tooling designed and built.
Just a man, his shop, and a long list of unfinished projects...
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and