[Harp-L] amplification question

Jim,

If you are using an early 90's green bullet with a Mexican Shure CM element instead of the current Mexican Dynamic element, that is why you're having NO problem cutting through the guitar player. They have powerful highs and are a little thin on the bottom end but blast straight through on the highs.

I just answered an email this morning concerning the same thing. I've got several mics with that same element in them and they ALL can go nuclear if needed...........:)

Jeff

I use a Mexican green bulet and Lee Oskar harps. I need much less of an amp
than the guitarist. 9 watts can be too loud in most small bars. I use a 2x12
speaker cab.

--
Rainbow Jimmy

--
Jeff Spoor
Harpmicgaskets - Cumberland Custom Cases

317-894-8699     Shop
317-363-9431     Cell