Re: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Top 10 YouTube harmonica clips/ Guy Forsyth

Hey!  I still go to the gym!   But, fine......you're probably right on all
accounts. I certainly couldn't pull off a t-shirt like that anymore.......
46 Long, after all.... Guy's definitely too young, talented, good looking,
and entertaining. We should ban all Forsyth conversations from now on. I'd
sure feel better.

 - B

Still think I could out-bench him, though......(sulk)......