Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Top 10 YouTube harmonica clips/ Guy Forsyth

WoooooooWfffff!...."I" sure did.

He's everything you say...and definitely not hard on the eyes either.   :)

Perhaps that's one possible reason other mostly male harp players  don't talk
about Mr. Forsyth all that much?  To be that good a singer,  harp player AND
incredibly sexy into the bargain... just might be a tad too much  for the
average harp player's ego to handle.  I could pretty much  guarantee his shows
would be disproportionately weighted with women  audience members just from
watching this one small clip.

Much obliged Dennis, and Michael for the information!

Well, you've all had your fantasies of being onstage checking out, flirting
with or leering at good looking girls dancing in front of you (and quite a few
 have expressed those thoughts here in quite graphic terms).  It's about
time we distaff harp fans/players got some eye candy to keep our interest  piqued
as well. ;)

Elizabeth

Message: 13
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 10:09:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: Michael  Rubin <rubinmichael@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Top 10 YouTube  harmonica clips
To: d d d <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>

Dennis was directing you to my friend Guy  Forsyth.  Guy is a legend around
Austin and a very nice person.  He  plays Slide Guitar, Musical Saw, Diatonic
and Chrome and is an unbelievable  singer and good songwriter in multiple
idioms who is one of the best performers  I have ever seen.  It has always
surprised me that more harp players don't  discuss Guy regularly.  Check him out!
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com

dennis moriarty <dmoriarty@xxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
I love this one for soulful blues vocals and third position  fire:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52TtjRmIoTs
http://www.myspace.com/blowintheblues

favorites at AOL Food.