Re: [Harp-L] EQ'ing for harp

mine's in the middle...  for example on my 7.5W orange (this is all just
guesstimating right now)

Volume:5 Low: 8 Mid: 6.5 High: 3-4 Gain: 5 with the mic at about 80% on the
potentiometer so I have room to kick it up if our bassist gets crazy.  But
once you get yourself set up, turned on, and somewhat near where you want to
be, the best thing to do for you is to fiddle with it until you create a
sound YOU like that doesn't feed back... or... if you're not alone... a
sound you won't get in trouble for.