Re: [Harp-L] How Many Working Harmonicas Do You Have?

Hi!

I have a great bunch, around 50 harps.
So my live set is

Diatonic
GM in G, G, A, Bb
Sp 20 in C, D, F,
MB in A and Am
LO in Bb, F
Big River in E, B, Gm, Em, Dm, G, D, Em...
Pro Harp Eb, Db, Ab
Hering Free blues Bm

Alabama Blues C, C
150th Anniversary C

Chromatics:
Chrometta 12 C, C, G
Hering Sp48 G, G
Hering deluxe black 64 C
Hering 5164, going' to death, just retune one more reed

Working harps beside Live set
Low harps for practice (never use them live):
Pro master Low F
Sp 20 Low E, Low D
MB 364 in C
Hering Sp48 in D
SWAN 64 crhomatic - for practice
Hohner melodica student 32 (((:
bloody bunch of 20-25 Silver Stars - i bought them when I was pourer
than now, some of them relatively playable after customizing

... and still not happy with my set - I want a set of GMs custumized
by myself. Silver Stars, LOs, MBs, Big River and Pro Harps don't fit my style
completely.

--
Boris Plotnikov
http://myspace.com/harmonicaboris