Re: [Harp-L] Fender Vibrosonic

A Desktop Reference to Hip Vintage Guitar Amps - Gerald Weber
pg 27
"All Champs generally sound better using the 5V4 because it has a
somewhat lower internal impedance.  This makes the amp louder, with
more note definition, and punchier attack wth stronger low end."

You can search it in Google books.

-Spec20

> Also, Gerald Weber in his book about Vintage Tube Amps said all
> Champs sound better with a 5V4 rectifier.

Hey, i don't know that book, can you give me the title? Gerald Weber
was the one who originally made me understand what the main
differences between guitar amps and harp amps are.