[Harp-L] AKG D5?

Hi!

Have anyone try AKG D5, presented by manufacturer as antifeedback mic?
links: http://www.feedbackisdead.com/, http://www.akg.com/site/products/powerslave,id,980,pid,980,nodeid,2,_language,EN.html

"The D 5 dynamic vocal microphone for lead and backing vocals delivers
a powerful sound even on the noisiest stage. Its supercardioid polar
pattern ensures maximum gain before feedback (for more details, visit
www.feedbackisdead.com). The D 5 stands for a crisp sound that cuts
through every mix.    AKG made the first microphone diaphragm ever
whose thickness varies across its diameter. The new Laminated
Varimotion diaphragm deep-drawing process allows the diaphragm itself
to be fine-tuned with no extra tuning resonators, leading to a quantum
leap in audio performance."

Does anyone compare it with Fireball? I want to buy extra mic, that fit
harmonica much better, than mine Sennheiser e835 (relatively good,
better than SM57 and SM58 for my taste), but still not ideal.

--
Boris Plotnikov
http://myspace.com/harmonicaboris