[Harp-L] Low-Z Vs High-Z Mics

Hi All,

I was just wondering what the tradeoffs are between Low-Z and high-Z mics.
I'm looking for a mic suitable for my play. At this moment, I only play
church songs which obviously have many high and long notes. I heard many
high-Z mics such as Shure Green Bullets and Blues blasters are popular
amongst harpists. From my understanding, high-Z mics generate distortion to
the output and give "blues taste" on the notes. I'd like to play blues in
the future, but not now. Is there any mic can be used both for church songs
(clarity, sounds like harmonica) and blues (distorded sound) ? Or I have to
buy two kinds of mic?

Cheers,
Arnold