Re: [Harp-L] Blues Birdhead

Okay, this song Mean Low Blues is credited as being recorded in 1929, I
thought the Birdhead recording with an overblow was in 1931.  I listened to
the tune and was not able to distinguish the overblow.    Since the link
provides the time, what minute and second does the overblow occur?  I heard
growl sounds, but it did not seem like overblowing to me.  Ron says the
overblow is on the 4 hole during the growl section.  Having never heard the
tune, I was under the impression the overblow was on 6 blow.
Help anybody?  Winslow?
Thanks,
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com