From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of wlb@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2008 3:51 PM
To: Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] This is a CLASSIC!

I hope you have a half hour to spare to watch these 3 you tubes in a row.
They are 3 sections of an old Twilight Zone episode. This is so funny and
yes there is amazing harmonica content! Actually out of this world harmonica
content! Check out some of the faces on those actors. Many familier faces
from movies and TV. If you just don't have the time or patience to watch all
3 at least take the time to watch the final segment...that's where the real
harmonica action is. Forgive me if this has been posted in the past. I was
turned on to it just yesterday by an engineer at a recording studio I was in
yesterday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmSPEj7Q98M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xtw_VzJw3tA&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz0eps17S3E&feature=related