[Harp-L] This is a CLASSIC!

I hope you have a half hour to spare to watch these 3 you tubes in
a row. They are 3 sections of an old Twilight Zone episode. This is
so funny and yes there is amazing harmonica content! Actually out
of this world harmonica content! Check out some of the faces on
those actors. Many familier faces from movies and TV. If you just
don't have the time or patience to watch all 3 at least take the
time to watch the final segment...that's where the real harmonica
action is. Forgive me if this has been posted in the past. I was
turned on to it just yesterday by an engineer at a recording studio
I was in yesterday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmSPEj7Q98M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xtw_VzJw3tA&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz0eps17S3E&feature=related