Re: [Harp-L] Subject: Re: (fishing tackle) Harp Case

EGS1217@xxxxxxx wrote:

I'm pretty sure my local K-Mart..or equivalent stores (Target?) carry
fishing tackle boxes...Modell's sporting goods?  worth a shot...

some time ago i was into airbrushing, and needed a case to store all of the various supplies i needed. i checked out the cases at art stores, but they cost a fortune. then i went to the sporting goods section and found a much better selection, and bought a great case for maybe $20 that would've been $80 at the art stores.

--
Optimism and pessimism don't exist for me.
I'm a blues man.  I am a prisoner of hope.