Re: [Harp-L] Suzuki ProMaster Video Up

My friend Fernando Bresslau wrote: " in that video, at about 3:14 you
state that the harmonicas have the same "laser cut phosphor bronze
reeds". HOw exactly is laser used in the production of reeds at Suzuki?
I would assume during tuning, is that right? Great videos, btw, I
enjoyed them all."

Thanks for pointing that out Fernando. Actually it's a mistake on my
part. All the 18 or so videos I did were filmed in one very pressurised
day; under the time pressure I made the mistake of saying the Suzuki
reeds are 'laser cut' when I should have said 'laser tuned'. Suzuki
harmonica reeds are of course machine cut like any other reeds, before
welding and laser tuning (both processes pioneered by Suzuki).

The error will be noted in the notes on the Suzuki YouTube channel, to
clarify it for other viewers.

Hope to see you again before too long. Will you be at SPAH?

Brendan
WEB: http://www.brendan-power.com <http://www.brendan-power.com/>