Re: [Harp-L] strange OverBlow

In a message dated 7/30/08 6:55:41 AM, arnoldw.id@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> Dear all,
>
> I'd like to ask about OBs. I think I popped my first OB by using
> unmodified SP20 C harmonica on hole 5. BUT, When I checked it with
> bendometer, it said that I popped Eb instead of F#? Does anybody know
> what's happening?  I also tried on unmodified GM C Harmonica, and
> still got the same thing.
>
> Arnold

To make sure that you are actually playing the reed channel you think you are
playing, put Scotch tape over the holes on either side of hole 5. This will
ensure that you are actually sounding hole 5.
Then check it with the bendometer. You can also use two little pieces   of
paper to block the "outside" holes.

Get fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for
FanHouse Fantasy Football today.