[Harp-L] a couple of new YouTubes - The secret to OBs, Bends, Happy Birthday and Isn't She Lovely

Hi Guys,

I just uploaded a new video where I give out the secret to getting OBs
and Bends in just a few minutes. I don't know how the technique works
over the internet but in person, there hasn't been a person who hasn't
been able to do it in just a few minutes regardless of OOTB harps or
customs.

I also touch on playing happy birthday in a few different positions
and then introduce 12th position by playing Stevie Wonder's "Isn't She
Lovey"

And please forgive the tangents, rants and overall weariness.  I've
not been feeling well over the past few days and I was dealing with a
HD crash and no internet for nearly a week due to a severed phone
line. Three days of two hour conversations to Qwest to no avail can
drain the spirit of even the most obnoxious person.

part one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52FCK82GGwo
part two http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE1SFdptoRo

enjoy,

Buddha