Re: [Harp-L] High G Harps?

I'm certain that Lee Oskar makes a low F# as well.

Looking at the Lee Oskar website I see gold plated 25th anniversary harmonicas in C the various altered tunings and major diatonics in A through F# with a low F and a high G thrown in for good measure. No low F#. Hohner offers both MS series and Classic series harmonicas in low F#. Seydel also offers low F# as an option in several models. Suzuki seems to lack low F# as a choice in the current model line up. fjm