Re: [Harp-L] New CD (Bonfiglio)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Paparozzi" <chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Emile D'Amico" <edamico@xxxxxxx>; <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2008 8:48 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] New CD (Bonfiglio)

I agree this record is great! I have it in Vinyl and will probably get the
CD,,,,

His long notes in "Clair de Lune" are a post-graduate course in vibrato.

However, my FAVORITE is ROMANCES:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/bonfiglio2

Man I NEVER get tired of this CD ...masterful all the way: the arrangements,
The NY Chamber Orchestra and Robert's playing are brilliant ! If you are
serious about Chromatic this CD MUST find it's way into your collection....

Amen. The combination of harmonica and harp arpeggios in "Meditation" will give you goosebumps!

Vern
Visit my harmonica website www.Hands-Free-Chromatic.7p.com