Re:[Harp-l] was/Overblows - and magnanimous gg retires, now POS, the movie

Venky:  I just went to check the site again..and over to the left is a
little 'scroll' with "Now playing: From the Soul, Jason Ricci and New  Blood."

It's the only music I hear when I go to the site..other than the trailer
itself. So that was my question to you..were you talking about the music playing
as the site opens -  or something else I might not be accessing?

We know now that it was Madcat's song which was chosen as the 'Pocket Full
of Soul" winner, but I imagine they'll have music from most of the artists in
the movie- as part of a soundtrack.  If not, it'd sure be a good idea...tie
in a CD as well as a DVD to the movie..and they could bring attention to a lot
of great (and deserving) harmonica players, as well as make money from those
of  us who'd buy a POS CD soundtrack.

I never thought of the possibility of either Todd or Marc coming to SPAH
with the movie (even with just the outtakes)...that would be immensely cool,
what a great idea!

Elizabeth

Venky writes:

"Regarding the opening link- I thought it was JR, but there's also Magic
Dick and close to two dozen accredited harp players who are part of that
revolution.

Todd Slobin once emailed me about the documentary not so long  ago that it'll
be available to the public very soon. Whether he'll be at SPAH  with his
DVD's- I wonder"

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.