Re: [Harp-L] AKG wireless + Fireball V Audix

Christelle Berthon <christellester@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The Fireball V is a vocal microphone very far from the green bullet or
astatic stuff (personnaly I hate these mikes because of the unavoidable
feedback you have all the time), I like this mike but with the shape of
it, you can't cup it totally.

i don't understand what you mean. in what way can it not be cupped? i found it much easier to cup than my former bullet mic, though admittedly it's been a long time since i tried the old one, and my technique has improved. but i find the fireball fits my hands really well.

--
Optimism and pessimism don't exist for me.
I'm a blues man.  I am a prisoner of hope.