RE: [Harp-L] Fun with Christelle

My apologies as I thought that someone had said you had only been playing for a few years. I do like your playing but I think that we as harmonica players don't make enough constructive criticism about our playing. Too many people telling me how much they love something that I play does not help me to grow as a musician. I know that it is hard music to play on harmonica. I feel that you got this far, now just go to the next step to make it better is all I am saying.
keep playing and making videos, I love them too.
40? I would have guessed about 32 years old!Michael Peloquin

Hi Michael, No problem at all I'm accepting criticism and beleive me or not this is one of the reason I'm posting videos, to receive tips or ways of improving my play...IN fact yes I'm playing since 24 with 10 years of not being able to play properly (at the time I was a computer attendent, with the very boring life, in couple and she was not so fond with harmonica....And Yes I'm playing more seriusly for a bit more than a year (2 to 5 hours a day)...Some guys like you, Jason, or Steve Baker are so helpful, so don't worry no hard feelings:-o) If you like my videos I'm over the moon

Yes I'm almost 40, I'm an old bitch LOL