Re: [Harp-L] overblows - and magnanimous gg retires

I am from South India and grew up with a strong Carnatic music background in the family. Coming to the US, I was readily connecting with the Blues and some forms of Jazzz interpretations.

The harmonica revolution documentary by Todd Slobin- "Pocket full of Soul" has tracks of excellent playing by- I am not sure who- could be Jason Ricci- strong emphasis of Ragas if you will.

Whether these are overblow techniques or sound amplification- I am in heaven- just listening to them.

Bring it on GG! More power to you and all others who do this stuff very well!

Venk