[Harp-L] Kinder AFB batteries

Jason Ricci plugs his AFB+ in via 2 9 volt wall warts from radio shack.
Works
great that way and no battery worries.Michael Peloquin

What are wall warts?  Are they adapters?  I have two adapters for my Digitec
Delay and a Boss Equalizer pedal I used to use.  These adapters have a plug
the fits the pedals but I doubt that they make a male/female plug like the
ones used to connect the 9v. batteries.  Can you enlighten me a little more
about these wall warts?

I've found that the battery life on my Kinder AFB+ is very inconsistent.  It
varies based on quality of the batteries I use.  Sometimes they last for
weeks and sometimes they're shot after only a few playing sessions.  I tried
the lithium batteries and they seemed to really suck - maybe too much power?

That's the one criticism of the Kinder box I have; two actually.  Why he
couldn't put power adapter plug(s) on it and maybe a on/off switch I don't
know.  Having to always unplug the whole shebang is kind of stupid.

Sam Blancato, Pittsburgh