[Harp-L] Re: Les Thompson on You Tube

Rob Paparozzi wrote:

> Not sure if these were previously posted....good Jazz Chromatic Work
>
> Les Thompson: There will never be another You
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlLGjO8MzpU
>
> With Hall and Oates (audio) on August Day
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cL-Xd7Uhfg0

Boy is that great stuff.  "Another You" swings really hard, especially remarkable given the very fast tempo. The Hall and Oates thing is amazing for the speed and precision of the lines too, especially that one that just goes up and up.

This is one guy who started out great and got better.  Wish I'd known about these performances when I wrote "Jazz Harp."

Regards, Richard Hunter
latest mp3s and harmoncia blog at http://myspace.com/richardhunterharp