[Harp-L] Kinder AFB vs.Harp commander

Hello all,
 I've got some out of town gigs coming up this late fall that require me to play through a house backline. I doubt very much there will be a "harp friendly" amp there. So I was thinking a great solution would be an outboard device. The two that sound the best are the Kinder AFB, or the Harp Commander. Which one would give me the most bang for my hard earned buck ? Thank you all in advance for your advice.
                                                                                                               Mike