[Harp-L] Bends Harmonicas

For anyone interested in Bends harmonicas in the USA, my company is negotiating a distributorship for North America. I just send samples (diatonic Anima models: 10 hole, acrylic comb) to Chuck Levin?s Washington Music in Wheaton, Maryland - just outside of Washington, D.C. The harmonica buyer should receive the sample the week of July 21st, 2008. He will have a local pro player evaluate it and then he?ll decide whether to carry them. I can?t do much more than this to advocate this brand, but if you want, give Chuck?s a call and ask to speak to someone about harmonicas. Tell ?em you heard they were evaluating Bends?

As for pricing, I need to be a little hush-hush about that, too. But Bends tells me they are targeting specific Hohner lines and plans to build brand awareness ? and market penetration ? by being competitively priced against Hohner. The Anima models competes against the Hohner Golden Melody.

Chris Shannon
Los Angeles Music, International
310-936-3454
chris.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx