RE: [Harp-L] Harmonicas and Airport Security...

> Chances are they'll have screened your bag and left a note saying "Your bag was searched and items confiscated. To claim your items contact your local airport authority" or some such.
> Elizabeth on this list has experience.
>
> Venky

I always keep them with me, not least because my check-in bag is always up to full weight and the nine or ten harps would tip the balance.   I just don't know how to pack.   I had far more trouble explaining away the harmonicas on a domestic flight from Newquay to the Isles of Scilly, less than 100 miles and within the same county, than on a long-haul flight to Australia via Kuala Lumpur!

Steve

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/trad_irish_harmonica
HEAR my CD clips: http://www.gjk2.com/steveshaw/cd.htm

Invite your Facebook friends to chat on Messenger
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/101719649/direct/01/