To: "'Chris Canning'" <chriscanning@xxxxxxxxxxx>; <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, July 19, 2008 5:22 AM
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Harmonica cures Alzheimer's

Good stuff!
And check out
Musicophilia - Tales of Music on The Brain By Oliver Sachs.
The author cites numerous examples of his patients with either acquired or
age-related severe memory loss who inexplicably remember whole pieces of
music.
We are all !ex-!!tremely!! Fortunate to be able to make any kind of music!!
Brad Trainham