Re: [Harp-L] Suzuki Fabulous Diatonics...maybe I missed this!

Mike Fugazzi Wrote: "Suzuki Fabulous Diatonics...maybe I missed this!
When are they coming out???  I'd love to try one." In case you missed
the demo video Mike, it's here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmLx2CBVu_A
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmLx2CBVu_A&feature=related>
&feature=related

SPAH is the launch venue for the Fabulous chroms and diatonics in the
USA. I'll be doing a seminar on them and there will be several samples
to try. They will be available to buy from September on. Prices are
still being finalised.

The second track from my new Candyrat CD is up, featuring the amazing
bodhran playing of Lucy Randall:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avTlwH122mI

Brendan
WEB: http://www.brendan-power.com <http://www.brendan-power.com/>